Royal St. Kitts 2 – (Condo qualifies for Citizenship for one family or 2 owners to share title and obtain Citizenship)
Property Code: RSK S 002
Property type: Citizenship By Investment
24 Hour on-site Security
Fitness Center on site
Management and rental company
Restaurants on site
Swimming Pool (shared)
When you purchase a condo at Royal St. Kitts, you will receive registered legal title. Since you hold title to your condominium unit in perpetuity, you are free to transfer your unit through re-sale, gift or by will. If you apply and qualify for Economic Citizenship, please note that you are required to hold your investment for a period of at least 5 years. As well, please note that these condos qualify for two owners to share title and obtain Citizenship.
Not only will you own real estate in a tropical paradise, but you will also hold citizenship to one of the most beautiful islands out there. St. Kitts and Nevis have much to offer and the Economic Citizenship Program provides you with unique benefits, including:
• Full citizenship for life. If the applicant passes the requisite due diligence checks, citizenship
is awarded for life.
• Right to dual citizenship. There is no need to abandon existing citizenship or to notify your
• Visa free travel. A St. Kitts – Nevis passport allows you visa free travel to over a 130 countries.
• Favourable tax policies. As a citizen of St. Kitts and Nevis, you can enjoy tax free status on all
income, capital gains, gifts, wealth and inheritance.
• Full residency status. You will obtain the right to reside in St. Kitts and Nevis, and some
CARICOM member countries.
• Valid passports. A valid passport is issued to a successful applicant and other eligible
• Certain preferential treatment afforded to Commonwealth citizens in the United Kingdom.
• Wonderful climate and scenery. St. Kitts and Nevis is well known for its beautiful climate and